Friday, August 10, 2007

Talking about Work and Spirituality

Yesterday I had a lovely lunch with Pamela of UU Soul/Well Soul in Burbank to interview her about work and spirituality. We also covered health, UU stuff, and Why Is This Restaurant Full of People at 2 p.m. on Thursday?

I fear that Los Angeles influences my interviews a bit too much. We were both late from traffic (My off ramp was closed due to an accident, which left me drifting aimlessly in Burbank. Fortunately, I had a map) and then we had met for salads. Do you see? Traffic + Salads = Los Angeles in my mind. Plus some smog, of course. In any case, it was truly a nice time and delightful conversation.

And, lest I forget, if you'd like to be interviewed about work and spirituality, you can shoot me an email (ms dot theologian at gmail dot com).